DUBLIN, Jan. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Tablets Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global tablets market.
It focuses on the tablets market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the tablets market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
The global tablets market is expected to grow from $65.96 billion in 2019 to $66.62 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1%. The slow growth rate is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, working and learning at home. The market is expected to grow to $89.39 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 10.3%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider tablets market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The tablets market section of the report gives context. It compares the tablets market with other segments of the tablets market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, tablets indicators comparison.
The tablets market consists of sales of tablets by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide tablets which are portable computers that use touchscreens as their primary input. Most tablets are slightly smaller and weigh less than an average laptop. Generally, the size of a tablet screen is smaller than a laptop computer and larger than a smartphone. Only goods and services traded between entities or sold to end consumers are included.
The Asia Pacific was the largest region in the tablets market in 2019. North America is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period.
Major companies operating in the tablets market are focusing on developing innovative technology solutions for tablets. For instance, in June 2020, Apple a USA based technology company launched Apple iPad Pro 11 2020. iPad Pro is fitted with an Apple A12Z Bionic octa-core processor, based on iPadOS and powered by a non-removable Li-Po battery (28.65 Wh). The tablet’s sensors include a proximity sensor, barometer, accelerometer, gyroscope and sensor for ambient light, liquid retina display. Therefore, making the tablets technologically advanced helps companies to sustain the competitive market.
The tablets market covered in this report is segmented by product type into detachable; slate; hybrid; rugged. It is also segmented by application into personal; business.
The increasing demand for tablets in various sectors such as healthcare, education, entertainment and other industries is a key factor driving the growth of the tablets market. For instance, the hospitality industry has introduced in-room tablets to offer their services at the fingertips of their guests. Similarly, tablets help the transportation industry to standardize workflows, facilitate proper communications on time and provide critical information. The increasing use of tablets across industries is driving sales. In 2020, the sales of the Apple iPad increased by 20%, delivering more than 14 million units and Samsung stood in second place, delivering 7 million units and growing by 39%. The increasing demand for tablets in different sectors is expected to fuel the market for tablets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Tablets Market Characteristics
3. Tablets Market Size and Growth
3.1. Global Tablets Historic Market, 2015 – 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers of the Market
3.1.2. Restraints on the Market
3.2. Global Tablets Forecast Market, 2019 – 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers of the Market
3.2.2. Restraints on the Market
4. Tablets Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Tablets Market, Segmentation by Product Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Tablets Market, Segmentation by Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Tablets Market Regional and Country Analysis
5.1. Global Tablets Market, Split by Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Tablets Market, Split by Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Tablets Market
7. China Tablets Market
8. India Tablets Market
9. Japan Tablets Market
10. Australia Tablets Market
11. Indonesia Tablets Market
12. South Korea Tablets Market
13. Western Europe Tablets Market
14. UK Tablets Market
15. Germany Tablets Market
16. France Tablets Market
17. Eastern Europe Tablets Market
18. Russia Tablets Market
19. North America Tablets Market
20. USA Tablets Market
21. South America Tablets Market
22. Brazil Tablets Market
23. Middle East Tablets Market
24. Africa Tablets Market
25. Tablets Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
25.1. Tablets Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Tablets Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Apple Inc.
126.96.36.199. Products and Services
188.8.131.52. Financial Performance
25.2.2. AsusTek Computer Inc.
184.108.40.206. Products and Services
220.127.116.11. Financial Performance
25.2.3. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
18.104.22.168. Products and Services
22.214.171.124. Financial Performance
25.2.4. Lenovo Group Ltd.
126.96.36.199. Products and Services
188.8.131.52. Financial Performance
25.2.5. Acer Inc.
184.108.40.206. Products and Services
220.127.116.11. Financial Performance
26. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the Tablets Market
27. Tablets Market Trends and Strategies
28. Tablets Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7196wd
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets